How to apply for a Passport step by step Guidelines: Welcome to visit us at our portal; you can read articles online. Today I will guide “How to apply for Passport” step by step. If you are looking for an easy and efficient way to learn How to apply for Passport, then absolutely you are in the right place
How to apply for a Passport step by step Guidelines
How to apply for a Passport step by step Guidelines
I Will request you please follow the entire guideline for How to apply for Passport online. This post will help you step by step process for online passport application. The online application process of the passport has been too simplified due to e-governance. If you will follow the given instructions here then it will be too easier for you to apply for the passport. I think this post will be a little longer and also you will need to visit the regional passport office or your nearest Passport Seva Kendra, but I am 100% sure that you will easily manage all things without any advocates, supporting staff, or agents. So please read each line carefully.
You have to register yourself at the website of Passport Seva first, and then you have to submit an online form, pay the application Fee, Booking appointment, and visiting PSK or RPO office. There are some steps just to follow –
Online Application for Passport
Please follow the link and guidelines mentioned below to apply for the passport.
Creation of Login ID or Your Passport Account
- Visit the online passport Seva website – Click Here
- Click on New User, Register now? Once the website is loaded in the left side – Click Here
- You have to fill up the registration form with your login ID and Password
- Select the passport office nearest to your city where you are staying currently or the nearest one
- Complete the filling up the registration form and click on the register
- Now it will create your own passport login id and password at the online passport Seva website
Passport Application Form Submission
- You have returned back to the online passport Seva website after successful creation of your login Id and password – Click Here
- Now you have to click on the existing user/login green button – Click Here
- Type or fill your registered login ID into box and click on continue
- You have to follow the option of apply for fresh passport or Reissue of Passport
- Now the next page select option of Normal or Proceed further with next button
- You can download the form and upload it after filling it or just start filling up the form online
- You have to fill your personal details as per your 10th class mark sheet or spelled in your other documents
- Click on submit button at the bottom once you completed filling up the form
- Once submitted your online application you will be redirected to the next page and you will be able to see your submitted or saved application here by clicking on view
Payment of Passport Application Fee and Book an Appointment with PSK
- You are now at the page View Saved or Submitted Application
- By the radio button shown in the form next to it should be followed. It is Pay and Schedule Appointment
- You have to select the button Online Payment and Proceed with Next
- You have to follow the button of Pay and Book appointment; you will be redirected to the main page.
- You will get a page showing the title of Appointment Confirmation
- The Page will show details of your appointment as it was selected by you
- Click on Print Application Receipt and please don’t forget to carry this receipt to the PSK at the appointment time
Status of Passport Online
Now you need to visit PSK or RPO office at scheduled time after completing the above guidelines. Your passport will be issued once your police verification is done, sometimes it gets delayed then you can check your passport status online – Click Here
As per the latest update by IPassportstatus update, Procedures of tracking application status and how to apply for passport were never so simple. The government is also planning to integrate Aadhaar Card with PSKs. This step at some PSKs in few cities like Ranchi, Delhi, Chandigarh, Vishakhapatnam, Chennai, and Bangalore is already launched and tested successfully. If a passport application form mentions the Aadhaar card number of applicants, details are immediately verified from the UIDs e-KYC service. The project may be applicable to other PSKs of the country too soon.
Assuming this article/post has well acquainted aspiring applicants to the complete requirement. You can do now online passport application by yourself. Most people used to hire an agent for the same. However, the passport application procedure is much simplified now.
|Official Website of Online Passport Seva||Click Here|
|New User, Register Now?||Click Here|
|Existing User Login||Click Here|
|To Check Passport Online Status||Click Here|
Also requesting, if you have any ideas or suggestions for me or you need some important blogs/Videos or guidelines related to SQL Server, Excel, WordPress, SEO, Website technologies then please feel free to write me on below comment section or you can go through the Contact Page. I will definitely come back to you with your desired requirements.
Disclaimer: We are approaching to make the information available on this website as authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any error that may have crept in the result of typos being published on this website and for any loss to anyone or anything caused by any short comes, defect or inaccuracy of the information on this website. The tutorial or posts published on this website is only for the immediate information to learners and does not to be constituted to be a legal document.
I hope you would have liked this tutorial post very well, if so please share this on your social media network so that it can be available to even more needy persons which may be beneficial for them.
Also, if you want to give, me your esteemed thoughts, suggestions, or valuable guidelines related to SQL, please write to me in the comments section below. I will definitely consider your valuable suggestions, and try to give you as much response as possible.